An ecclesiastical settlement at Moycarkey is mentioned as far back as 1302 in the taxation documents of the Diocese of Cashel. It has been evidenced from the ruins that remain today that this church was built/adapted in three distinct phases. The first phase of building consisted of a small rectangular church that is now the nave, this was extended in the 14th or 15th century with the final phase of building taking place in the 16th or 17th century when the bellcote was added and the main entrance was moved. There is very little information about St Andrews, but its likely it started to fall into ruin when another church was built across the road during the middle of the 19th century.
GPS: 52.62657, -7.7902